Ticketing Associate - Colonial Theatre - Laconia, NH
Ticketing Associates are often the first touchpoint for guests of our venues, making them a critical member of our guest relations team. Ticketing Associates answer emails, take phone calls, and handle in person conversations to help the public purchase tickets to events and resolve customer service issues.
Report to: Box Office Manager
- Provide first class customer service to all incoming phone calls, emails, or in person activity at the box office windows.
- Be knowledgeable on pricing, seating charts, and basic event information for all upcoming events at our venues.
- Sell available ticket inventory and update patron accounts on our eTix ticket platform.
- Accurately handle cash or credit card transactions.
- Monitor and reconcile cash drawer at end of shift and maintain records of everyday transactions.
- Ensure compliance to all policies and procedures according to customer service principles and monitor all supplies for box offices.
- Prepare and administer Will Call, guests list, VIP passes, etc on an event day.
- Assist Box Office Manager with the reporting of available ticket inventory.
- Other duties as assigned by the Ticketing department.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Must have excellent customer service skills, communication skills, and problem-solving abilities.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must have excellent phone etiquette.
- Ability to operate basic software and technology such as a tablet, credit card swipe, and Point of Sale.
- Ability to work nights and weekends for events.
- Ability to handle cash and credit card transactions.
- Ability to work and adapt to a high-paced, high-volume environment.
Job Type: Part-time
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Currently our venues are closed to the public until local guidance says it is safe to host events. Once we open to the public it will be with reduced capacity, social distancing, required PPE, and stringent cleaning protocols.
- One location
Hours per week:
Company's Facebook page:
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place