Website & Graphic Design Associate
Spectacle Live is looking for a Website and Graphic Design Associate to join our event and venue management business. The Website and Graphic Design Associate position is responsible for managing the company’s websites and working with the marketing team to execute marketing campaigns for shows across the Spectacle Live network of venues.
This role will be based at the Lowell Memorial Auditorium in Lowell, MA.
Reports to: Director of Marketing
- Update company websites with new event listings and fresh content.
- Responsible for Website UX with the goal of ensuring a seamless ticket-buying experience.
- Ensure artist and community websites are up-to date with our show listings.
- Design and edit marketing collateral including print ads, postcards, posters, banners, promotional images, and web graphics.
- Design and create institutional marketing materials.
- Support other departments with any graphic design needs.
- Edit digital videos for TV & online use.
- Other projects as assigned.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Graphic Design.
- Highly proficient with Graphic Design software such as the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with video editing software such a File Cut Pro or iMovie.
- Knowledge of HTML and website design platforms such as Sqaurespace and Wordpress
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment where your work will be routinely critiqued for revisions.
- Strong editing and proofing skills.
- An understanding that Spectacle Live is a Live Events company. Ability to work 2 live events per month, which are held on nights and weekends, is required.
Job Type: Full-Time
This is a full-time, in-office position, located at Lowell Memorial Auditorium.
Standard office hours are Monday-Friday, 9am to 5pm.
This position is required to work live events 2 times per month.
All new hires must work one show at all venues within the first 2 months of their employment and also must go through each venue’s orientation program (subject to venue show schedules).
- One location
Hours per week:
- Full-Time plus events
Company's Facebook page:
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
Work Location: One location