Digital Marketing and Communications Associate (Full-Time)
To Apply, please send your full resume to the Director of Marketing, Dan Berube at email@example.com or fill out our job form at https://spectaclelive.com/about-us/our-careers
Spectacle Live is looking for a Marketing and Communications Associate to join our event and venue management marketing and box office team. The Marketing and Communications Associate will be responsible for supporting the organization through a variety of channels, including organic social media, paid digital advertising, and earned traditional media placements.
Job Type: Full-Time
Schedule: This is a full-time, in-office position, located at Spectacle’s 100 Merrimack Street office in Lowell, MA. Standard office hours are Monday-Friday, 9am to 5pm. Candidates requesting work from home or hybrid schedules will not be considered.
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Hours per week: Full-Time plus events
Company's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SpectacleLive
- Work with the Director of Marketing and Digital Marketing and Communications Manager to design, implement, and evaluate paid digital campaigns to generate ticket sales on platforms including Facebook, Google, Youtube, TikTok and more.
- Log campaign metrics and results in tracking databases.
- Assist the Digital Marketing and Communications Manager in maintaining an organic social media presence across approximately 25 social media accounts including, Facebook, Instagram, X (Twitter), and Linkedin.
- Write company press releases, maintain a press list database, and assist the Digital Marketing and Communications Manager with public relations.
- Other projects as assigned.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Business, Communications or other relevant field.
- Highly organized and detail oriented, with a willingness to learn new tasks and skills.
- Knowledge of Etix or other box office software is a plus.
- Strong copywriting, editing and proofing skills.
- Working knowledge of Canva and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with content creation.
- Digital Media Buying experience a plus.